Sunday, August 13, 2006
Diaper Bag Sweater
I finished the front of the Last Minute Stripes sweater but found I really wanted to do the arms on DPN to avoid seaming that part of the sweater. Since I didn't have any, I cast on for the Diaper Bag Sweater . What a fun and fast sweater! These are pictures of what I have after working on it for just one day. I am absolutely loving the texture!
I'm making it with some Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton (color 83) I had in the stash after a failed attempt with a baby blanket pattern. It's a worsted weight so I'm doubling the yarn. I think I may get the sweater done with 3 balls.